Prep 45 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great for Thanksgiving!
- 1 double crust pie crust
- 2 red apples
- 2 granny smith apples
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml butter
- Roll out bottom crust into pie dish.
- Peel, and cut apples into fine slices. (I use a cheese grater to get them perfect).
- Mix apple slices and sugar.
- Place apple mixture into pie crust.
- Cut the butter into three 1 tbsp slices and distribute in pie.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Add top pie crust.
- Cut four or more slits in top.
- Bake @ 400° for 50 minutes.
I am not a baker and this recipe worked for me. Served with either cheddar cheese or vanilla icecresm. Just the right amount of cinnamon. Thanks KPanoke for posting