1/2 Photos of Grammy Mae's Blueberry Muffins
Grammy Mae was a reknown cook. This is her recipe but she didn't always give you all the ingredients that made her's special. I have a speaking suspicion she added a bit of vanilla to this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I have a sneaking suspicion she added vanilla to this as well!
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3Flour berries and set aside.
- 4Cream sugar, eggs and margarine until light.
- 5Add milk and mix well.
- 6Sift flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking powder.
- 7Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- 8Fold in berries last and fill greased muffin tins.
- 9Bake 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammy Mae's Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 227.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g