Grammy Mae was a reknown cook. This is her recipe but she didn't always give you all the ingredients that made her's special. I have a speaking suspicion she added a bit of vanilla to this!
- I have a sneaking suspicion she added vanilla to this as well!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Flour berries and set aside.
- Cream sugar, eggs and margarine until light.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Sift flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Fold in berries last and fill greased muffin tins.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Always had trouble with muffins before - don't know why, but this worked just fine and tasted really good. I did add vanilla as I love it anyway. Made for zaar tag.
Excellent muffins.Did add vanilla.Will make again.