Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a staple of Christmas at our house. My grandma used to make one "spiked" and one "virgin" for us kids, but the kids would always find a way to sneak into the spiked punch!
- 32 ounces Hawaiian Punch drink or 32 ounces red Juicy Juice Punch
- 1 ounce frozen orange juice
- 1 ounce frozen cranberry juice
- 2 3⁄4 ounces rum (half light or half dark or choose one)
- pineapple chunks or orange slices or maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Stir all ingredients together in punch bowl with HALF of the water required as directed on the label for each of the frozen juices.
- Allow to chill for at least 12 hours.
- If carbonation desired, add Sprite or Club Soda when serving.
- Grammy always serves it with an ice ring floating on the top.
I gave this 5 stars. Yummy the kids are gonna love the virgin kind. I added 1 can of Sprite to the punch and it made it very good. This inspired me to mix Sprite and Hawaiian Punch yummy. Thanks for posting a great recipe! Christine (internetnut)
Another great recipe from spacace! I gave it a test run before my holiday guests arrived and it was very tasty. Rest assured, I will be serving this several times over the next week!