1/1 Photo of Grammom's Beef Stroganoff
Green Cuisine's Note:
This is a family favorite passed down from my grandmother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown onion in 1 Tablespoon of butter, remove to a dish.
- 2Brown beef in 1 Tablespoon of butter and add to onion.
- 3Cook mushrooms in remaining butter, then remove to beef mixture, leaving liquid in skillet.
- 4Stir flour into 1/2 cup of water until smooth, add beef bouillon then combine in skillet with mushroom liquid.
- 5Cook and stir constantly over low heat until sauce thickens.
- 6Remove from heat, stir in sour cream, worcestershire sauce and sherry and dill weed, if using.
- 7Stir in meat mixture.
- 8Serve with wide egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammom's Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g