1/1 Photo of Grammie's Macaroni Salad
Grammie would make this all summer and it is so simple to put together to bring to pot lucks or picnics. I love that you can all all kinds of summer veggies from the garden. Inexpensive yet very tasty, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Pour cold water over it after you strain out the cooking water to rapidly chill the pasta. Set it aside.
- 2On the cutting board, slice the Spam into planks and then rows. Cut each row into cubes and fry them in a pan until they are brown and crispy.
- 3While the Spam is frying, measure the chili sauce and mayo into your serving bowl. Stir in the fresh herbs.
- 4Peel the cucumber and slice the long way. Remove the seeds and dice into chunks around the same size as the Spam. Slice the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Dice the tomatoes into chunks the same size as the cucumber.
- 5Mix the veggies with the herbs and sauce.
- 6Stir in the pasta and Spam until everything is evenly mixed.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammie's Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 693.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g