1 hr 5 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
My grandmother is a full blooded Swede and she got this recipe from her mother, who came over to America in the late 1800's. She used to make this dessert for my sisters, brother, and I when we were young. We all LOVED it, and I cherish the recipe... This is definately one of my FAVORITE desserts, one of the BEST I have ever had the pleasure of eating! It is so DELICIOUS, everyone loves it that I share it with, and wants the recipe. Try it. Your family will love it as much as mine does!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13" glass baking dish, or 2 pie plates.
- 2Fill dish/plates with apples 2/3 full- (10-12 apples depending on the size).
- 3Sprinkle 2 T.sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon on top of apples.
- 4(If using pie plates divide this for each one).
- 5In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients well together, and pour over apples.
- 6(If using pie plates, place half of this over each plate of apples).
- 7Bake in preheated 350 oven, for 45 minutes or until brown.
- 8Serve with whipped cream or French Vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammie Miller's Swedish Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 160.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g