Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
A recipe my gram passed on to my mom many years ago... It is DELISH! Great served with creamy mashed potatoes, fresh peas from the garden, and home baked buttered rolls!
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, cleaned
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 slices bread, soft
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean salmon, and separate into flakes.
- Add seasonings.
- Heat bread crumbs, in milk, for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks, until thick.
- Add salmon and egg yolks to bread crumb mixture.
- Beat egg whites. Cut and fold egg whites into mixture.
- Turn into a buttered casserole dish. Set in pan of hot water.
- Bake at 350, for about 1 hr., or until souffle is firm.