Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Oh Man, you want to talk about GOOD? This recipe is one to try "FOR SURE"! It's great with both crab or tuna. I couldn't tell you which one I like more, they are both sooooooo GOOD! Enjoy!!!
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
This was a very awesome and filling tuna chowder! I loved that it was easy to throw together, then it just cooked away without me watching over it. I used one large potato and a small onion; I also used skim milk and included a tablespoon or two of cornstarch to thicken it up. Fresh ground pepper was a pretty and tasty addition. I'd be happy to make again!
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled, washed and cubed 1/4-inch
- 3⁄4 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk (whole is best)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat or 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced