Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick and easy, this one will have you coming back for more for sure! Another old time favorite from my gram's recipe collection! Simply WONDERFUL!!!
Top Review by omJane
Not a terrible basic recipe, but certainly lacking in flavor. I suggest garlic, season salt, and pepper for sure. Maybe even some italian seasoning. I also added sour cream in place of some of the milk, which added a nice touch..
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained, and flaked
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled, rinsed off, and thinly sliced
- fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a sauce pan, and saute onion, for about 5 minutes Blend in flour and salt.
- Gradually stir in milk, and cook and stir over med. heat, until thickened.
- Stir in tuna.
- Put potatoes in a greased 10x6x2" casserole, and stir in tuna mixture.
- Cover, and bake in a 350 oven, for 1 hours.
- Uncover, and continue baking for 30 mins., or until potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with parsley.