Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love using coarse ground black pepper and seasoned salt in this recipe. I have also added green peppers in with the onions, and it is very good. I have also added Cheddar or Monterey Jack, or Jalapeno cheese, and covered with salsa and sour cream. I have also added ham or bacon pieces. They are all delicious, and bring me back in time to the good ole days of my childhood, anytime I prepare and serve this recipe...
- 1 large onion
- 6-8 boiled potatoes, cooled,and cut into cubes
- 6 large eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put enough oil in a heavy cast iron frying pan, to cook onions.
- Cook for 7 mins.
- then add potatoes.
- If you need more oil, so the potatoes don't stick, add now.
- Cook until both are brown, and heated through.
- Break eggs into a bowl, and beat well with a wire whisk.
- Add eggs over the top of the potatoes, and onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all, and cook until eggs are done to your liking.