Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another GREAT quick and simple dish straight out of my gram's kitchen. She used to make this casserole often, and it is a real TASTY TREAT!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, drained, and cleaned
- 2 cups peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Mix biscuit mix and milk, and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Saute onion and pepper in oil, until onion is golden.
- Blend in salt and flour.
- Gradually stir in soup and milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute.
- Add flaked salmon, peas, and lemon juice.
- Pour into an oblong baking dish.
- Top with biscuit dough.
- Bake at 450 for 12-14 minutes.