Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can make this recipe with either scallops or haddock. I LOVE it with the haddock! Great flavors going on in this recipe!
- 1 lb haddock
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 2 -4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 cups medium thick white sauce, prepared
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced (or more if you like)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel, and slice potatoes. Simmer until barely tender.
- Simmer fish in water until tender, about 10 minutes Flake with fork.
- Arrange layers of potatoes and fish in baking dish.
- Make a med. white sauce to equal 2 cups.
- Add peas, onion, and chopped eggs. Pour over fish and potatoes.
- Bake at 325, for about 20 mins., or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.