1/1 Photo of Grammie Bea's Chopped Apple Cake
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
One thing I know for sure, is that my gram knew how to cook and bake... This cake is definitely one you will want to make for sure! Just plain DELISH!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour a loaf pan, or 9x9" cake pan, or makes 18 cup cakes.
- 3Cut apples, and peel and chop into small pieces.
- 4Add sugar, and mix and let set for 10 minutes while mixing dry ingredients.
- 5Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together well.
- 6Add oil mixed with beaten egg, to apples.
- 7Mix in dry ingredients, and pour into pan.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes. Test at 30 minutes with a tooth pick in center of cake -- When it comes out clean, cake is done. DO NOT overbake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammie Bea's Chopped Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g