Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another one of my gram's GREAT cakes... I hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- Cream margarine throughly, and add sugar gradually.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- Add flavorings.
- Add sifted flour a little at a time, and blend well.
- Pour batter into a greased and flour dusted 10" pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 1 hr, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
An absolutely delicious dessert. Made no adjustments to this. The flavoring was great too. I added an extra teaspoon of rum. Definately would make again. Made for New Zaar Tag.