Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This cake never lasted long when Gram made it...It is DELICIOUS!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugar together.
- 2Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
- 3Sift together cake flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Add milk alternately with dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Flour blueberries, and then add to mix.
- 6Sprinkle top with a little sugar before baking.
- 7Bake in 375 oven for 35-40 minutes in a 9x13" square pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammie Bea's Blueberry Feather Cake
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g