Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Another great dish to get you in and out of the kitchen in a jiffy! Use the individually linked hot dogs for this recipe, if you can find them. If your down in the south Boarshead is the best. If you are up north they have lots of delicious individually linked hot dogs.
- 4 hot dogs, individual links
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 slices bacon, partially cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Half hot dogs horizontally and vertically. Saute in butter until lightly browned. Drain.
- In a 1 quart casserole, alternately layer beans and hot dogs until there are 3 layers of beans, and 2 layers of hot dogs.
- Pour ketchup over beans, and top with bacon.
- Bake at 400, for 20 mins., or until mixture bubbles.