Recipe by Breeze144
My Grandmother used to make these pancakes every Sunday for brunch and they are still favourites in my family.
Top Review by al0ngfr0g1967
These pancakes are thin, sort of like a crepe and have good flavor. I made them with whole wheat flour and used Stevia for the sugar. I had a hard time keeping the first side from burning because I needed to wait longer before flipping them due to the thin batter. Maybe next time I'll use a touch less water?
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 2 eggs together.
- Add water to eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to water and eggs.
- Mix together until dampened.
- Drop 1/4 cup onto greased hot griddle or pan.
- Flip over when edges are brown and bubbles form on top.