Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My Grandmother used to make these pancakes every Sunday for brunch and they are still favourites in my family.
- Beat 2 eggs together.
- Add water to eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to water and eggs.
- Mix together until dampened.
- Drop 1/4 cup onto greased hot griddle or pan.
- Flip over when edges are brown and bubbles form on top.
These pancakes are thin, sort of like a crepe and have good flavor. I made them with whole wheat flour and used Stevia for the sugar. I had a hard time keeping the first side from burning because I needed to wait longer before flipping them due to the thin batter. Maybe next time I'll use a touch less water?