My Grandmother used to make these pancakes every Sunday for brunch and they are still favourites in my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat 2 eggs together.
- 2Add water to eggs.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- 4Add dry ingredients to water and eggs.
- 5Mix together until dampened.
- 6Drop 1/4 cup onto greased hot griddle or pan.
- 7Flip over when edges are brown and bubbles form on top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gramma's Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g