Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Grandmother loved these muffins. I remember her making them all the time for us when we were little! Plus, they're a healthy treat! She recommends Nabisco brand bran flakes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, molasses, oil and milk together.
- Tip: measure in the oil before the molasses, then the molasses will pour easier.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in seperate bowl.
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Then fold in bran flakes.
- Add raisins if desired.
- Fill paper muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 325F for 20 minutes.