1/2 Photos of Gramma's Apple Crisp
Little Italy's Note:
What better way is there to use those end of summer apples?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven @ 350. Mix together the "Apple Mix" ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix together the crust ingredients.
- 2Spread the "Apple Mix" in a 9"x12" baking tray, and evenly distribute the crumb crust on top.
- 3Bake @ 350 until browned nicely, or until all the water is absorbed.
- 4NOTE: Cooking time is an estimate.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gramma's Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 44.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g