Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a staple at any family gathering. Great on veggies, crackers, stuffing black or green olives, just about anything. The possibilities are endless when you're a blue cheese lover. We love it so much that we nearly have "fights" over any that may be leftover. We joke that it's even good on corn flakes!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- It is easier to blend if the cheeses area at room temperature.
- Mix all together, by hand or with hand mixer, until smooth or desired consistency. It will be very thick.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Very "bleu cheesy"! If you love bleu cheese, you should adore this spread. I used the crumbly bleu cheese and the next time, I think I will use a soft variety instead. Try this on a bacon burger with a little dijon mustard - yum!