jas kaur's Note:
This a very healthy breakfast especially if you on a diet. An Indianised pancake tastes really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the above ingredients together except oil and make a smooth paste of spreadable consistency (some people like the paste to be thick--Iprefer it kind of watery) let mixture rest for 5 minute.
- 2Heat very little oil in a non-stick pan.
- 3Beat the mixture once again.
- 4Drop by a small ladle and spread as pancakes.
- 5Don't drop a lot of mixture--try by making small pancakes.
- 6Place a flat spatula under the pancake to avoid sticking to the pan and flip after about 10 seconds.
- 7Add little oil if needed.
- 8Roast until golden brown on both sides.
- 9Can be eaten just like this with tomato ketchup, or can be eaten with buttered slices of bread.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gramflour Pancakes (Besan Ka Pura/ Chila)
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g