Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Our family favorite for years. I searched high and low on RecipeZaar and couldn't find another one like hers. Enjoy!
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup oleo
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, milk and butter; bring to a boil and cook to soft ball stage. Remove from heat.
- Beat in peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla by hand or hand mixer.
- Pour into 9x13 buttered pan.
Halved this recipe to fit an 8x8 pan and it worked perfectly. Loved the flavor of the PB. Nice soft texture but still retains its form which is nice too. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing in 123 Hits.
Yummy sweet treat! I made these with unsweetened crunchy peanut butter. I used my electric hand mixer. They turned out a bit softer than expected so I cut them and froze them on a cookie sheet...Perfect! Now I can savor them over time. I'm thinking of dipping some in chocolate. Freddy Cat says hi! Made for kittencalskitchen.com tag game.
Definitely a sweet fudge, & OH, SO GOOD ~ My sweet tooth loved it! The one thing I did do was to use an extra chunky peanut butter! Couldn't have been better, we thought! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Every Day Is a Holiday! tag]