Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicy and good.
Make and share this Gram’s Guacamole Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin halves and season with the taco seasoning.
- Prepare the guacamole by peeling and chopping the avocado. Mash it with a fork, as shown. Chop 1 jalapeno pepper and the tomato and add to the avocado mash. Add cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Heat a saute pan to high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add seasoned chicken breasts and sear each side, about 1-2 minutes each. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 5-6 minutes each.
- Slice remaining jalapeno pepper into rings and cover chicken breasts.
- Top jalapeno peppers with cheese and cover. Heat until cheese is melted.