1/1 Photo of Gram and Fennel Flat Bread
My Private Note
big sli ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light oven to 375f, 190c, gas mark 5.
- 2Grease and flour a baking tray. I used one measuring 37cm x 29cm.
- 3Mix the dry ingredients together with the olive oil.
- 4Gradually add the water until the dough comes together in a ball.
- 5If it is "gluey" and sticks to your fingers, add more flour.
- 6Flour your hands, then spread the dough so it covers the baking tray.
- 7Bake in the warmest part of the oven for about 25 mins, or until golden and cooked through.
- 8Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gram and Fennel Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 556.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g