Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the CBC website one day..It would go great with lamb..(unsure of the serving amount as I haven't made it yet)
- 1 1⁄4 cups lamb stock or 1 1⁄4 cups veal stock, reduced
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 4 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Keep warm until ready to serve with meat.