This is a great salad to serve. The flavors are rich and luxurious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spread grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- 3Spread onion rings on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- 4Place grapes and onions in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes.
- 5Chop your greens and place in a large bowl.
- 6Add your grain.
- 7Add grapes and onion after they have cooled just a bit.
- 8Toss well.
- 9Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Toss again.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grain Grape Onion and Greens Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: