Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great salad to serve. The flavors are rich and luxurious.
Make and share this Grain Grape Onion and Greens Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Spread onion rings on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place grapes and onions in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Chop your greens and place in a large bowl.
- Add your grain.
- Add grapes and onion after they have cooled just a bit.
- Toss well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Toss again.