Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
adapted from roostblog.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the parchment (do not leave this step out!).
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until is resembles rice, you need 3 cups, packed.
- Add the riced cauliflower to a medium pot and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, poor into a kitchen towel and carefully wring out as much water as you can. (I wear kitchen gloves to do this because it is very hot!).
- Place cauliflower into a bowl and add salt, whole egg and egg whites. Mix well.
- Spoon mixtures onto prepared baking sheet and carefully spread into a 6 rounds (I made these in two batches, putting only 3 tortillas on the baking pan at a time.).
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes.
- They are done when they come out of the oven but if you want some "grill marks" you need to heat up a pan on the stove, grease it with some ghee or butter and place each tortilla on the pan pressing it down with a spatula. *The pan must be very hot to give good marks!