Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Base recipe. Add your own fillers!
- 3⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 drops liquid stevia (or one extra tbs honey)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped (or other fruit)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (or other nut, add-in)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients, including shredded coconut.
- In food processor, blend eggs for one minute til frothy. Add wet ingredients and blend for another minute.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to combine.
- Fold in any add-ins.
- Spoon mix into silicone muffin molds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before eating.