Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Megan Keatley of Health-Bent.com. REALLY rich, delicious chocolate cookies that are grain-free.
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup egg white (roughly 2 or 3)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all ingredients together and portion the batter out onto a silicone or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Make sure to leave enough room between the cookies, as they will spread out a tad.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are set and the tops are glossy. You don’t want to over bake these, as the edges will get crispy and a little bitter, so keep your eyes on them.
- Let cool until warm, then dig in.