Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
The original recipe comes from Meagan of "Health-Bent" and can be found here: http://www.foodrenegade.com/grain-freecheesecake-swirl-brownies/ I just changed the sweetener because I don't foresee myself buying palm or coconut sugar any time soon (I don't bake often). Chilling time not included in cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients until well combined and pour into a greased 9x9" baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add the remaining cheesecake ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture.
- Swirl the cheesecake into the brownie using a knife or toothpick.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until the top is slightly cracked.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.