Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Grain-Free Gourmet, by Jodi Bager and Jenny Lass
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F Line a muffin tin with large baking cups.
- In a small saucepan, simmer the blueberries with the water until the berries release their juice and the mixture has thickened slightly. Let cool.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the blueberries, vanilla, honey, and eggs in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Evenly fill each baking up with the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.