Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 chocolate graham crackers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows, cut up into small pieces
- 12 Hershey chocolate kisses, chopped
- COMBINE butter, condensed milk, cocoa powder, and salt in a saucepan. Boil mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallows. Mix well until marshmallows are melted. Add chopped chocolate Grahams. Cool.
- SCOOP 1 tablespoon of the mixture and drop onto a wax paper. Repeat the procedure for the rest of the mixture.
- CHILL and serve.