Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grahams Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 125 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cream, chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- DO CRUST. In a bowl, combine crushed Grahams, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an 8x8 pan. Set aside.
- DO FILLING. Beat cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix. In a separate bowl, whip all-purpose cream until thick. Add whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- LAYER. Pour filling into prepared piecrust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of filling. In a small saucepan, heat strawberry jam, and lightly brush over strawberries.
- CHILL and serve.