A quick recipe for the spoiled kitty! No cat will turn down this combo of flavors. My Graham and April nearly knock me over when I'm cooking this for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces tail off cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (I use Herb Ox low sodium no MSG)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cut shrimp into thirds or quarters so they are bite size for kitty once cooked.
- 2Place the shrimp in small frying pan and add the chicken broth.
- 3Cook until broth is nearly evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- 4Add the cheddar cheese and stir the mixture until the broth disappears entirely.
- 5Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham's Cheesy Chicken Shrimp (For Kitty)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g