Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick recipe for the spoiled kitty! No cat will turn down this combo of flavors. My Graham and April nearly knock me over when I'm cooking this for them.
- 3 ounces tail off cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (I use Herb Ox low sodium no MSG)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut shrimp into thirds or quarters so they are bite size for kitty once cooked.
- Place the shrimp in small frying pan and add the chicken broth.
- Cook until broth is nearly evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir the mixture until the broth disappears entirely.
- Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
This was soo cute. There was a fight as to who was going to get the most of this. They too deserve a nice treat ounce and a while.
I'm so sorry! My daughter is newly interested in cooking and has been cruising Recipezaar for recipes. She knows how much I love this site.. well anyway, I checked my e-mail and there was the confirmation from zaar about my review for this recipe.. I did not review nor did I make this recipe, I dont have a cat, but my daughter thought that it would be funny to give it one star and comment that it "tasted like catfood" I chewed her out and let her know that readers take ratings seriously.. so Babushka, I apologize for my daughter's "joke". And I am sure that cats would love anything with shrimp and cheese as the main ingredients.