Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick recipe for the spoiled kitty! No cat will turn down this combo of flavors. My Graham and April nearly knock me over when I'm cooking this for them.
- 3 ounces tail off cooked shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (I use Herb Ox low sodium no MSG)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut shrimp into thirds or quarters so they are bite size for kitty once cooked.
- Place the shrimp in small frying pan and add the chicken broth.
- Cook until broth is nearly evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir the mixture until the broth disappears entirely.
- Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 5 days.