- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, toasted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX crushed Grahams, peanuts, confectioner`s sugar, peanut butter and condensed milk in a medium sized bowl.
- COMBINE cocoa powder, sugar and butter in a separate bowl.
- POUR the cocoa-butter mixture into the graham cracker mixture and mix until very well blended.
- POUR mixture into a pan and chill for 30 minutes until firm. Slice and serve.