1 hr 5 mins
This cake tastes even better the next day and freezes well, you may drizzle a glaze on top of the cake after baking if desired --- Do not use the pudding-added cake mix for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- 3For the streusel; place the graham crackers in a plastic bag, seal and then roll with a rolling pin until crushed (do not crush until fine) place the crumbs in a bowl.
- 4Add in the brown sugar, 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoon melted butter and cinnamon; mix until blended, then add in the pecans or walnuts; set aside.
- 5For the cake; in a large bowl beat all cake ingredients together until blended.
- 6Pour HALF the cake batter into prepared buttered baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with HALF of the streusel mix evenly over the top of the batter.
- 8Then carefully spread the remaining cake batter over streusel.
- 9Then top with remaining streusel.
- 10Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- 11If desired, drizzle glaze over the top of the cake after baking.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Streusel Coffee Cake (Made With Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.0
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g