Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
From A Little Taste of Texas Cookbook. This is a very moist coffee cake.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter; set aside.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Pour half of batter into a greased and floured 9 X 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the reserved crumb mixture.
- Spread remaining batter evenly over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle batter with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and water and drizzle glaze over cake.
Smells just like it tastes......DELISH!!
Made this for a pot luck. Turned out divine, everyone loved it and asked for the recipe.
This is a great coffee cake. I loved the graham streusel! Very tasty!