Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is moist and so delicious! Although I have only prepared this cake using all oil, I imagine that you could use melted butter or margarine in place of the oil, or use half butter and half oil.
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3⁄4-1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, walnuts chocolate chips and white sugar; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla and oil until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
- Pour HALF of the batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle HALF cinnamon/sugar mixture evenly over the batter in the pan.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Top with the remaining half of the cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.