Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Who would of thought that graham crackers and butterscotch chips would make a perfect combination. The M&Ms add just a little more sweetener.
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml butterscotch chips
- 118.29 ml dark chocolate M&M's plain chocolate candy
- preheat 375 degrees.
- beat together butter and sugars til creamed. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, graham crackers crumbs, baking soda, mixing well. Stir in chips and M&Ms.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or til lightly browned. Cool on sheet for about 3 minutes and remove to wire racks.