Recipe by MacChef
Make a batch of these for your next cookie exchange, pot luck or for your kids snack. They are easy and delicious.
- 15 whole graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate each graham cracker sheet into 4 rectangular crackers; place in a lightly greased 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bring brown sugar and butter to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 2 minutes. Pour brown sugar mixture evenly over gramham crackers in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Quickly remove graham crackers to wax paper, using a spatula and let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips and white chips in seperate bowls in the microwave on high for 30 seconds stirring until smooth. Some microwaves will take a little longer. Be careful not to scorch.
- Drizzle graham crackers with each of the melted chocolates and cool.