Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are more exciting than regular peanut butter cookies.
Make and share this Graham Peanut Butter Crunchies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
- Stir in crumbs and milk.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches part on ungreased baking sheet.
- Make crisscross pattern on dough with floured fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10-11 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- Do not overbake.
- Remove cookies to foil to cool immediately.