Lauren Clark's Note:
These are more exciting than regular peanut butter cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
- 7Stir in crumbs and milk.
- 8Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- 9Place 2 inches part on ungreased baking sheet.
- 10Make crisscross pattern on dough with floured fork.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees 10-11 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- 12Do not overbake.
- 13Remove cookies to foil to cool immediately.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Peanut Butter Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.7
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 930.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 18.2 g