Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
Serve these as an early morning or mid-afternoon treat.
Make and share this Graham Nut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, all purposed, flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar and baking powder; mix well.
- Sit in pecans and dates.
- Slightly beat egg whites in small bowl.
- Add milk and oil; blend well.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16 to 19 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
These came out lovely. A great way to use up some graham crackers I've had for a while (which were whole wheat). I couldn't resist adding 2 tbsp of honey because my grahams were not the honey or the cinnamon kind, but followed the recipe exactly otherwise and it worked like a charm. The outside had that wonderful almost crust-like bit that is so sweet and lovely to bite into. I need to get some apricot preserves because those would be perfect on these. Thanks for the recipe!