1/1 Photo of Graham Nut Muffins
Serve these as an early morning or mid-afternoon treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, all purposed, flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar and baking powder; mix well.
- 4Sit in pecans and dates.
- 5Slightly beat egg whites in small bowl.
- 6Add milk and oil; blend well.
- 7Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 8Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for 16 to 19 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g