- 314.66 ml finely crushed graham crackers
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
- 78.07 ml cooking oil
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 16 muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine graham crackers, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl combine egg, milk, and oil. Add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Place a pecan piece atop each. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove from cups. Makes 16.