Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this recipe from BH&G. Looks good, although I have not tried it yet.
- 1 1⁄3 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Grease 16 muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine graham crackers, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl combine egg, milk, and oil. Add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Place a pecan piece atop each. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove from cups. Makes 16.
Very flavorful and moist. Very easy recipe, also. I think they would be good with almonds, too.