Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From the back of the graham cracker box; fun and easy frozen dessert for the kid in us all! Great to do ahead for picnics and pool/birthday parties. Choose your favorite flavor and have fun... Cook time is freezer time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 36 graham crackers, squares
- Beat cream cheese with mixer in large bowl until smooth (you really need an electric mixer to get this fluffy enough).
- Gradually blend milk into cream cheese.
- Add pudding powder and beat 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping in gently.
- On each of 18 graham squares, spoon approx 1/4 c pudding mixture and top with second graham square.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap.
- Freeze at least 4 hrs or until firm.
These were great! I made these for my kids to snack on while they had friends over - they're so simple and make a lot. I especially like that they are individually wrapped (how convenient!) My 8 year old who thinks he hates cream cheese especially loved these!
My mom used to make these for me as a kid and my kids now love them as much as I did when I was a kid. Much cheaper than buying ice cream sandwiches and taste almost the same.
These were good! I made them with regular grahams and chocolate pudding. There's no way to squoosh the entire 1/4 cup of the pudidng mix between 2 squares though. Next time I think chocolate grahams and banana pudding will be good!