Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 packages gelatin, unflavored
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- to taste graham cracker crumbs
- Dissolve gelatin in milk.
- Mix in sugar, salt and egg yolks. Be sure yolks are completely mixed in.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to thicken. Do not let boil.
- Cool until firm.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- Beat cooled mixture until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip and vanilla.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Place a layer of crumbs on the bottom of a serving bowl.
- Pour pudding in and top with more cracker crumbs.