Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from the box of Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs. To save time, you can also try Keebler Ready Crust Pie Crust.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs, Keebler brand
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted (or margarine)
- Combine crumbs and sugar in medium sized bowl. Stir in the melted butter until thoroughly blended.
- Pack mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie pan and press firmly to bottom and sides, bringing crumbs evenly up to the rim.
- Chill one hour before filling or bake in a 350 degree oven for 8 minutes, cool, chill and fill.
Great simple crust recipe. I don't normally add sugar to my crusts, but it really lifts it! I then filled it with a lemon cheesecake mixture and topped it with blueberries; yummy!
A good simple recipe. I eliminated sugar as my lemon filling will be sweet enough.
Made a key lime pie out of Key Limes----Great, A BIG HIT.