Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An oldie but goodie! Pillsbury Bakeoff winner in Memphis, Tennessee, 1968.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add egg, milk, butter and pecans.
- Pour onto hot grill and bake as you would any pancake.
Really delightful pancakes.. I did top them with some chopped up bananas. Other than that recipe made as posted. Great fluffiness, to these, and flavorful too. Loved the color on these too. Made for your football pool win..
These pancakes have a very great taste. But DH said 3 stars. He didn't like the texture. I added more milk cause they were too thick for us (maybe 1/4 cup). Thanks ElaineAnne :) Made for 123 hit wonders
These are very good. The added graham flavor makes them a nice change from plain buttermilk pancakes. Loved the crunch of the pecans. Delicious with maple syrup. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.